New ICO: Billionaire Token

The Billionaire Token is an interesting take on an old concept. Built on the ERC20 Token Standard, once it’s up and running it’ll have a weekly raffle where people can buy raffle tickets – the more they buy the better their chance of winning. The winner gets 90% of the value of the currency spent on tickets this way – the remaining 10%? Destroyed to provoke deflation and increase the value of the coins. There are also plans to let people use the currency to play a version of Texas Hold’em.

The developers haven’t yet released a whitepaper or even a date for the ICO. You can find their website here.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.